Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Tuesday and a glorious day thank you Jesus!

Woke up early this morning tried to go back to sleep, ended up getting up at about 6 AM. Got dressed and went down to McDonald’s for coffee, had a confrontation with Tim, he interjected himself into a conversation between myself and California bill and had to spout off. I took the occasion to put him in his place, of course that will only be temporary Went down to deliver meals ahead 16 clients today and everything went very smoothly after delivering meals I stopped it bi-Mart to check my membership number, of course it was not listed. I then proceeded down to Santiam therapy to talk to the therapist and have my first session. The therapist name is Dr. Gage and we spoke for about 20 minutes and then he started to therapy with the electronic shock which stimulates your muscles that was quite an experience not painful but at times a little ucomfortable. That went on for about 20 minutes, and then Dr. Gage came in and did some hand massage of my neck and when he finished it we went out into the main exercise area and he showed me some exercises that he wants me to do to help loosen up the muscles and possibly provide some separation to the vertebrae in my neck. I truly hope this works. I stopped at taco Time and bought some lunch and Lollie called me from her home on the iPhone, she seemed quite happy, and that is a good thing.

No comments: