Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day everyone!

Well, to each and every one who is a dad, I say happy Father’s Day! I was up about 6:15 AM this morning, fed Ralphie, and then headed down to McDonald’s for coffee. Ralph was there as was Del. And a little bit later Bob showed up. I just now got home heads about 10 minutes until 9 AM. No phone calls yet from back East, I hope they don’t forget but one never really knows. I need to send Julie a text message and let her know that I will not be home from about 3:30 PM until approximately 8 PM today but that Ralphie will be in the backyard and that the side door to the garage will be open. It’s cool outside, I am not certain what the high will be but it’s 53° at the moment. The Mini Cooper and I will make the trip to Albany to go see the movie “Up” and then go to dinner at the Cascade Grill.

No comments: