Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Strawberry Parade day... too bad about the weather...

Well here it is Saturday, 6 June 2009. The big parade for the strawberry fair is supposed to kick off at 11 AM. I wish the weather would’ve been nice for it it’s a little on the chilly side and quite overcast and the prediction is for rain.
Woke up early this morning, about 5 AM then rolled over and went back to sleep until about 6:20 AM. Got up and went down to McDonald’s for coffee and left there before 8 AM to come back home. After arriving home I decided to go ahead and dust the furniture and clean the mirror, something that I’ve been putting off for a while. I do like the way it looks when it’s all nice and shiny but just don’t like getting it there. It’s not that I hate housework, it’s probably that I’m the only one to see it. We are, at best, an ego driven entity. If we don’t get our ego massaged now and then we lose the incentive to improve our lot in life. Being an effective human being is a complicated matter much of which takes place behind the scenes and we don’t physically control. The human psyche is, if nothing else, perplexing. To those who go to the fair, I hope you have a great time and if you have someone to share it with all the better.

No comments: