Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Friday, June 26, 2009

Hallelujah! What a beautiful Friday!

Woke up early this morning will be for 5 AM then decided to go back to sleep for a while woke up again at about 20 after six, got dressed and headed down to McDonald’s for coffee. I left McDonald’s at about 20 after eight to go to the senior center and deliver meals. Today I have 18 clients. Excellent day outside sunshine, and a very light breeze, my weather for sure. I stopped down at the import store downtown where they sell swords and knives and all kinds of media will instruments of torture. I bought a small 24 inch blowgun, figured I’d get some practice in and maybe Bill would take care of some varmints. Back home now and disassembled the can opener from the senior center to clean it up and make it work the way it’s supposed to. I will return it to the senior center on Monday. I have a load of clothing in the dryer that I need to fluff a little bit and then fold and put away that I have a load of whites that are finished in the washer that I need to try and then put away. Other than that my day is pretty simple maybe I’ll have a beer (or two).

No comments: