Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Thursday, June 25, 2009

A very cloudy Thursday, and humid to!

I woke up early this morning and decided to back to sleep for a bit and ended up getting up at about 6:15 AM. Got up, made the bed, got dressed and headed down to McDonald’s for coffee. I took a couple of magazines to Ralph, I actually left McDonald’s for the senior center about 8:15 AM. Down to 15 clients today. After delivering meals I went down to Santiam therapy in preparation for my torture routine. I got the electrical stimulation and heat treatment again along with the manual massage on my neck and some stretches he also had me work out on a bicycle that you just use your hands on to loosen up my shoulders. My next appointment will be Monday at noon. Decided to stop at Lebanon shop and cart and pick up a few items I got another can of hot chocolate mix and 1/2 gallon of 2% milk and some low-fat cheeses and a one dollar necklace... exciting, huh? I have a few minor domestic chores to accomplish today but will not be spending any time outside in the humid weather. Hopefully you’ll have a wonderful day stop by again tomorrow.

1 comment:

Leann said...

It sounds like you had a nice day Dennis. A one dollar necklace?

I've not been outside yet and if it's humid, not really looking forward to it, altho I will agree with my daughter in that it's easier for me to be in the humidity with overcast than in direct sunlight. Just have to drink more as you don't realize the moisture you're loosing.

Enjoy your evening!