Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Saturday, here at last...

I slept better last night or at least it appeared so. I rose about 6:15 AM and went down to McDonald’s after having said Ralphie his breakfast. Had coffee with Del and Ralph, Ralph mentioned that he was going to go to the grand slam breakfast at Denny’s so Del and I decided to join him there. When we arrived Ralph told us that he had been mistaken about the price and said he was going to pay for our breakfast. So that’s what he did. It was a pretty good breakfast and there was plenty of eye candy to appease us. Back home now, clean the yard where Ralphie had done his duties then got a call from AT&T wanting to know if my phone was working properly which I assured them it was and then decided to take off their voice dialing feature which only applies to text messages as opposed to what I thought. Not too much is planned for today, except laundry. I will vacuum the house after Ralph goes back home on Sunday afternoon.

1 comment:

Leann said...

I'm sorry to hear your neck is bothering you Dennis. I know that can't be much fun for you. Pain never is.

It sounds as if you had a nice visit with your beloved Ralphy.

Grand slam breakfast. I've not tried that one yet. I hear it's a good one. I had to laugh about the 'eye candy' comment. Men are men the world over. We were having a discussion about that at work last night. Not in a negative way, just men are men and the quicker you accept that the less frustrated you become :-)

Take care and I hope you had a wonderful remainder of the day.