Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Monday, June 8, 2009

Here it is Monday again how many are there in a year?

Woke up at 5 AM decided to go back to sleep got up at 6 AM got up clean my face brushed my teeth got dressed and went to coffee at McDonald’s. After that went down to deliver meals, I had 18 clients today and they were shorthanded so I had to seal my own meals. No big deal. Stopped at Safeway and fueled the Toyota $27. My mileage drop back from 28 to 23 miles per gallon, bummer! Instant messaging with Lollie at the moment, I just installed the new Safari four on my iMac. I think she installed hers to. At least now the cursor is working correctly in MSN. I’m glad of that. Hope y’all have a wonderful day.

No comments: