Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Today was Tuesday, no luck with my bi-Mart number...

I got up about 6 AM this morning got ready and went down to McDonald’s to have some coffee. Ralph was already there and reading the newspaper. I got my coffee and went and sat down. Nothing much new with the group today about 7:50 AM Nick called and so I moved to the back of the restaurant where was quieter so I could have my conversation with him he seems in pretty high spirits and we talked a little about him going to Diane’s pastor for some counseling on handling day-to-day issues. He actually seemed pretty receptive to that idea. A lot of what he said was admitting that at this point in his life he has no plan and no solid future in sight. I do believe that he has reached the point where setting down roots has become primary in his concerns. He has admitted at least to me, the mistakes he’s made in the past and the ones he wants to avoid in the future. I have great faith that he will be successful, he is following approximately the same timeline I did as I was growing up, not the legacy I wanted to leave him but that which he has to deal with. Other than that, the day has been very normal, after deliveries I stopped at Wal-Mart and asked Julie if I could get Ralphie tomorrow, to which she agreed readily and I also mentioned that she may need to sign a deed release form to which also she agreed. It is overcast and may end up being a little bit stormy.

No comments: