Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Friday, June 19, 2009

Today it looks dark and gloomy and could very well rain.

I woke up off and on throughout the night, my neck seems to be giving me a lot of problems. I finally fell back asleep and awoke about 7 AM. At that time I got dressed and went down to McDonald’s for coffee. About 8:45 AM I left McDonald’s to go down and deliver meals for the senior center. I got rained on for most of the deliveries, but by the time I arrived back at the center, we were seeing portions of blue sky. When I came home, I was surprised to see the iPhone tucked neatly between the screen door and the main door. Of course I was excited, and immediately started to activate the phone. I couldn’t seem to get it accomplished online, so I called and AT&T representative for assistance. During the course of his help I watched both of my phones indicate “no service”. I ended up having to go to RadioShack and have them call AT&T and find out what was going on. AT&T indicated that there were so many activation requests that they were running as much as 24 hours behind but they did indicate that I should check my phone about dinner time to see if it had been activated yet which I will do. Lollie and Gareth have not picked up their phones yet, Gareth does not want to have to deal with the long lines at the AT&T store and I can’t say I blame him. Julie just dropped off Ralphie, it’s a little after 4 PM. I told her that I probably will require surgery again on my neck. She thought that perhaps it would be a good idea to have it done here locally in case there are any complications. I had to create a new profile for MacSpeech dictate as the other one kept telling me that I had no microphone connected. But it seems to be working quite well now.

No comments: