Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

June 30, 2009 12:08 pm

Woke up this morning with sunshine streaming in the home, got dressed and headed down to McDonald’s for coffee. After coffee, I went down to the senior center to get ready to deliver meals. Easy day-to-day even though they had soup today, I only had 15 clients. After I was finished delivering meals I stopped down it bi Mart to check my numbers but once again no luck. I then stopped at the dollar store to see if the atomic balls had arrived yet but it looks like at least another week... damn its my favorite one too. Back home now checking mail and taking care of business.

1 comment:

Leann said...

Hey Dennis,

I hope you've had a delightful day! It's been beautiful.

I love those atomic balls, man I could get addicted to those things.