Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

The weather is beautiful outside and this is the first day of July.

Seemed like I slept little bit restless sleep last night, dreaming a little on off I woke up early I don’t know what time, then went back to sleep until almost 7 AM. I got up got dressed and went down to McDonald’s for coffee. And back home by 8:40 AM. Cleaned up the kitchen dishes wiped off the counters and rotated the cutting board. Having a cinnamon raisin English muffin for breakfast. Debbie and her daughter should be here today to weed flowerbeds or whatever it is they do. I paid Debbie yesterday for today’s work. Leann I know you read this, and I am really sorry that the weather didn’t cooperate with your visit to the coast, it’s never fun when it’s windy and chilly over there as you said though perhaps later this summer. Maybe one day we’ll make a road trip over there together.

No comments: