Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Thursday, overcast, 18 clients anything else?

I can’t really say that I slept well last night I had hoped I would but my neck Bothering me plus the habitual snoring it seems to have gotten worse as I’ve increased in weight, so now my intent is to lose the weight which, should cure a multitude of problems. In at McDonald’s at about 6:10 AM and left there about 8:15 AM. I had 18 clients again today and three frozen meals. Deliveries went off without a hitch I picked up my 55 gallon drum from John (no idea what I’ll use it for) then headed back to the senior center. I made a pulled pork sandwich and then back home. I put the drum in the shed and use my air blower to clean out the garage and clean off the driveway. No blue sky yet, but they predict it will clear off this afternoon. If it does, I’ll wash the Mini Cooper and maybe the pickup also.

2 comments:

Cathy said...

I need my car washed too. Can I be next? It would have to be one long water hose and long arms.

I will probably wash mine tomorrow. Have a good evening....

Leann said...

It looks like it cleared off nicely for your washing session.

I really want to know how they got those wave pics. One of life's great mysteries...how did they do that??