Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Wednesday, a beautiful day and my day off!

What a beautiful morning, I had my arm clock set for 7:30 AM and actually got up at a little before 7 AM. Then off to McDonald’s for coffee. About 8:30 AM I decided to leave and go to Albany to Steve’s muffler shop for my 10 o’clock appointment thinking that he might give me an early. Ended up I didn’t feel too comfortable with the shop plus the fact that he didn’t have the correct muffler. So I opted to not do the job there. I came back to Lebanon and stopped at the NAPA store and picked up a muffler from Darren. From there I went to Pro auto and got an estimate from Jim who told me he could do the whole job for $89 parts and labor. I had gym bring me home and we act a little bit about the Harley and the Mini Cooper then he left to take my pickup back to his shop. I just finished doing the dishes and cleaning the counters in the kitchen and am now catching up with my e-mail and any other things that are computer related. I didn’t tell anybody yesterday but I got a call from Jonathan and I will be closing on my refinance on 8 July. I hope y’all have a great day I know I will.

1 comment:

Leann said...

Yay!! on the refinance. I'm glad it worked out the way you wanted it to Dennis.

On the muffler, it is certainly important to be comfortable with the person working on your rig. Unprofessionalism takes its toll.

That sounded prefessional...didn't it?? LOL