Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Another beautiful day but it's going to be a scorcher

Slept fairly well last night up a little bit earlier than I wanted still made it down to McDonald’s for copy by about 10 to 7. 15 clients today. Stopped at the new library after delivering meals to get a replacement library card which is free for those of us fortunate enough to live in the illustrious downtown Lebanon city limits (higher tax base). What I delivered to John this morning he gave me another bag of cherries, which I will relish. After I got home I see that Debbie and child have not been here as she said she would be yesterday. My dealings with women tend to be complicated. I believe today will be spent mostly inside where I can take advantage of the air-conditioning.

1 comment:

Leann said...

Take advantage of that air conditioning Dennis. I'm wilting. Have two fans going but......

I would not want to be the ones working in the garden/flower beds when it is this hot....wwhheewwww

I love the mast head photo. Beautiful.

Hope the remainder of your Thursday went well :-)