Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Friday, July 17, 2009

Thank God it's Friday

I arose this morning about 6:30 AM got dressed and went to McDonald’s for coffee. Ralph was in a particularly cantankerous mood so I left shortly after 8 AM. 17 clients today to which were no-shows. Interesting way to end a week. It’s more overcast today a lot of cloudy side but still quite warm. It’s about 4:15 PM and 93° outside... much better than sacramental which is 105°. Hey Leann, think you might melt down there? Anyhow back home, shared a couple of beers with my neighbor Larry back in the house and talked to Lollie and Gareth for a little bit on the phone. I just finished transposing some correspondence that I will send to Lollie so that she can get up to speed on what’s going on. Got a call from Cindy, Dr. Thayer’s nurse, and they have me scheduled for an MRI on July 30 at 3:15 PM with a check-in time of 3 PM. When they want to do an MRI, it means they believe there is something serious going on. I knew that all along. Stay tuned, the drama continues...

2 comments:

Leann said...

I guess if Sacramento is as 'valley heat' as here yes I would melt. I tolerate it much better when it's a dry heat. Same as the cold...seems to sap and creep into your bones.

How old is this Ralphy that seems to be cantankerous more often than not? Guess the heat gets to him too huh? :-)

Please let me know what the MRI turns up. I care.

We are on for Wednesday my friend.

Unknown said...

Brother,

Wow ! We both have MRI'S this month. Mine is on July 21 in the afternoon. Dr. Anderson will be seeing me on the 27th to go over the results. Boy, the cortisone shot he gave me in my left hip has sure helped a lot. I am presently able to hop up and down the stairs with no problem and when I get out of bed in the morning, I do not feel like a cripple !! What a difference ! Good luck to you on yours !!!

Love,

L