Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Sunday, July 19, 2009

A beautiful Sunday...

Hi Rose later than usual this morning it was after 7:15 AM when I rose. I got dressed and go to McDonald’s for coffee. I was very surprised, Ralph was already there and had actually walked the whole distance. Of course the usual suspects were there, almost like a family. I offered Ralph a ride home, but he and his own way, graciously declined. And then I told him I would have my phone on in case he ran out of steam on the way home. I stayed there until a little after nine and then came home. I loaded some of the trash be old swingset and whatnot into the back of the Toyota and then we’ll see about getting rid of it somewhere today.

1 comment:

Leann said...

It sounds like you had a nice morning Dennis. It's good to have friends you can count on.