Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Monday, July 20, 2009

What a beautiful day to start the week...

I woke early this morning about 5 AM and laid in bed until six and then got up. My morning routine did not vary from what it is normally with the exception in that I took my old iPhone with me and after delivering my meals I went down to the Lebanon hotdog store and waited for Rocky to show up which he did about 15 minutes after I had arrived. We shook hands I took his money, he took my old iPhone, turned it on to make sure it would work and he went his way. Robert Easton and his wife came in and I talked to them for a little bit and also Dusty Correll and his wife. I had not seen Dusty for probably 45 years. Amazing that we should meet at the hotdog store. My new iPod came today and I am in the process of charging it and loading iTunes onto it. It certainly is small and even at its very small size still gives me 4 GB of storage. How technology has changed. I hope you all enjoy the shall I say warm weather that is projected I will be enjoying air conditioning thank you just the same. For those of you who care, my neck seems to be getting worse quicker than I expected.

No comments: