Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Friday, July 3, 2009

Sun shiny day and Friday... it's paint day

I awoke this morning to a beautiful day, got dressed and went down to McDonald’s for coffee. After that I went to Wal-Mart and got a couple items and then to bi mart to get a couple more items and then back home I have applied the first coat and perhaps the only coat to the dining room it is a nice warm color but it may be a little bit darker than I had planned we’ll see if it lights up a little after it dries (it’s sure covers the apples well). Not all that exciting for a Fourth of July weekend, although it is something I’ve wanted to do for some time (and dreaded the thought of doing). I think when I get the assessor is on the wall it will really make it look nice and I really wanted get new curtains and new kitchen curtains may be something bright and cheery to offset the color and actually compliment it. In any case, I hope y’all have a wonderful weekend, if you read this, I will be home most of the weekend feel free to call if you so desire if not have a great time.

2 comments:

Leann said...

I love the color of the walls. It is a bit dark but hopefully, as you state, once it dries it will lighten up a bit and the accessories will help in that affect. I think it looks nice.

Enjoy your weekend, whatever you decide to do with it :-)

Cathy said...

I can't wait to see your paint job. That is something that I don't like to do.

Have a great weekend.