Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Friday, July 31, 2009

It is a nice day today, not only because it's Friday but because it's cooler.

I slept in until about 7 AM this morning then got up and went to McDonald’s. Ralph had told me yesterday that he wouldn’t be there today as the fellow with the Subaru was going to pick him up this morning. Deliveries as usual then I stopped at LinnCo to make a deposit and now back home. I think tonight I will go down listen to music at the dog, I don’t know who is scheduled to be there but it beats sitting alone in the house. Seconds to minutes to hours to days to weeks to months to years so goes the progression of life at each injection we have opportunities some we take advantage of others we disregard opportunities lost can never be recovered. So, making the most of each opportunity becomes paramount. May each of you live each second of your life as though it were the last make memories that you can look back on instead of regrets of missed opportunities. Life is a series of choices... make good ones.

1 comment:

Leann said...

Outstanding advice Dennis. Time passes too quickly.

I hope you had a wonderful day and that you enjoyed some good music at the Dog.

Enjoy your Saturday and the memories it brings.