Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Saturday morning and all is well and even the weather is nice.

Woke up this morning to a beautiful day, got dressed and went down to McDonald’s for coffee and there sat Ralph’s new car... well new to him anyway. Enjoyed coffee and afterwards I decided to go down to the Saturday market. Nothing really new down there but I did buy a bag of peanut butter cookies. They are small cookies and that’s really all I wanted. On the way home I investigated a couple garage sales, at one, I bought a couple of plaques for Sun plaque and a Moon plaque to which I will attach hangers and hang them on the wall probably in the dining room. At another sale I bought three wire clamps (for what I have no idea) and a very small bone statue of a Buddha. All for $.50. You do realize I am a big spender! I don’t have any particular plans for today, I may do a load of laundry this afternoon and if it’s not too hot I may wash the Toyota pickup. I don’t like to wash it if the temperature is too hot because the soapy water dries on it before I can rinse it off. Ralph seems pretty happy with his little Subaru, he paid $1000 for it and in all honesty it’s worth about $300. But as they say to each his own, at least now he’s once again mobile. My hope is that each and every one of you enjoyed today with the nicer weather perhaps you’ll be able to do some of the things outside that you had to forego last week. In any case, have a great day!

1 comment:

Leann said...

At least if he wrecks this one he's not out a whole heck of a lot.

Hope you got your truck washed and laundry done. Can you come do mine now? :-)

Later
Leann