Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Well it's a terrific Tuesday and I'm off tomorrow.

I didn’t sleep well last night, my neck was bothering me quite a bit. I woke at 5 AM and then tossed and turned and got up about 5:45 AM. I got dressed and decided to drive over to Ralph’s house and see if he was ready to go to coffee. As I pulled up he was just walking out of his trailer. So he got in the Toyota and we went to McDonald’s for coffee. By about 7:45 AM he was ready to go so I took them home and then I return to McDonald’s and talked to Julia for a little while then off to take care of my daily deliveries. After I finished those I stopped at Bi-Mart to check my numbers and of course they did not come up. From there I went in to the dollar store to check and see if they had any atomic balls, and of course they did not. Back home now having a few grapes and waiting for the Fed ex truck to deliver Melissa’s computer. I received a nice e-mail from Nora which I will answer later.

1 comment:

Leann said...

I hope you sleep better tonight. Are you able to get any pain medication from your doctor or is that something you'd rather not do at this point?

I hope the remainder of your day was pleasant and I'll see you tomorrow afternoon~~