Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Today is Thursday and I'm off for the rest of the weekend!

Seemed to sleep okay last night although I did wake up early. I got up about 6:15 AM and got dressed and went down to McDonald’s for coffee. As usual, I left there about 8:20 AM and headed to the senior center to deliver meals. I had 15 clients today. After I finished and dropped the baskets off at the senior center, I went out to economy supply and bought some paint to do the dining room. I just got done filling out a rebate form for five dollars from Ace hardware. I believe that tomorrow will be painting day and I will get everything moved out of the way this afternoon after my therapy session. Doesn’t that just sound terribly exciting to you can you hold back your exuberance, your desire to jump right in and help... (that’s what I thought).

1 comment:

Leann said...

Tis certainly fair weather for painting. What color are you painting what?

I found all of the faces....yay me!