Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Monday, July 27, 2009

Today is Monday and it's got to be a scorcher.

when I got up this morning at 6:20 AM and it was already warm. They are predicting temperatures over 100° today and tomorrow. You can guess where I will be thank God for air conditioning Ralph never did make it down the coffee this morning I left McDonnell said about 8:40 AM. Off to the senior center to deliver meals. I had 17 clients today. Stopped at the diversity shop and picked up a 36 inch airgun that should be fun. Back home and turned on the soaker hose for the front flower beds but before I did so I took the nozzle off the hose so that I could use it in the backyard which wasn’t terribly smart because then the hose had nothing to stop the water coming out and so not only did I water the flower beds in the front I created a nice swimming pool. What an idiot! Oh well the city of Lebanon water department will certainly appreciate my contribution to their cause. Have yourself a great day and I hope and I pray that you can stay cool especially you Leann considering you don’t have air-conditioning and yet you must sleep during the day you have my compassion.

1 comment:

Leann said...

Fans are wonderful things!! I point two of them at my and sleep pretty well. Thank you for the thought Dennis.

I'm sure the flowers and grass thank you for that swimming hole and I'm sure it won't stick around long.

Enjoy the day and your air conditioning :-)