Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Well I have tomorrow off, but today will be another scorcher...

Well I was up and at them at about 610 this morning, the day was already getting warm and now that I’m back home from McDonald’s coffee and delivering meals. It’s only 11:30 AM and already 86°. I was looking at the new lawn at the new library and one side of it is virtually weed free with nice beautiful green grass and the other side, the one that faces the senior center, it’s absolutely populated with weeds and I’m sure that they came in with the mixture that they sprayed on the ground. If I was a city I believe I would take action about that. I’ve decided that if you wanted to you could very easily scare yourself out of traveling internationally, but the reality side of me prevailed and so I think I will still make a trip to the Philippines. I took Ralph out to Wal-Mart this morning so that he could put some more minutes on his phone, it’s amazing how few people were there early in the morning as compared to after 9 AM. It’s got a hot today so my recommendation would be fine and nice swimming hole and stake your claim.

No comments: