Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Friday, August 28, 2009

And overcast Friday with rain predicted

I woke up before 6 AM this morning laid in bed for a little while then got up and went down to McDonald’s for coffee. Ralph was already there in a little bit later the rest of the group showed up. I left about 8:20 AM to deliver meals. When I got to the center I found that I had 17 clients. Everybody was home so I didn’t have to bring any meals back to the center. After deliveries I stopped at LinnCo and let them know that I would be traveling overseas and they could annotate my card accordingly. From there I went downtown and stopped in at the dog and said hi to Terri. When I got home, I called Wells Fargo and let them know that I was traveling overseas and they made the appropriate annotations to my account and after that I called American Express to let them know the same thing they said nothing was needed because my card has an electronic chip that can recognize when it’s being used outside the country. I called AT&T and inquired about the increase in my phone bill and they told me that the calls that I make to South Korea are billed at the rate of $.15 per minute as opposed to the nine cents per minute that I thought I was being charged which actually only applies to a landline not a cell phone. It looks as though I will have to curtail the length of my calls somewhat. I have nothing special planned for today, however, first thing in the morning I will be getting a haircut and then of course coffee. Time is running short and the excitement is running long. Leann, thank you for the offer, it is much appreciated. I do believe, however, that I have the situation handled. I hope you’ve taken a moment to get a hold of Cathy, I’m sure you two would get along well.

No comments: