Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Thursday, August 27, 2009

What a gorgeous Thursday it is today...

I woke early this morning and decided to wait till a little after 6 AM to rise. Then I did get up got dressed and went to McDonald’s for coffee. Dell came in about 730 or so and I gave him the e-mail correspondence between Brandy and I which was extremely innocent as I had alluded to earlier we discussed the lady in his life, sadly she has a lot of issues that he has no control over its a battle of futility I believe. I had 19 clients today and believe it or not every one of them was home I finished deliveries about 11:20 AM and stopped in town to pick up my package and also stopped at Nancy’s florist and Rhonda was actually there today. She is aware of the situation and maintains a zipped lip. She invited me to come over to her house on Saturday to look at the cabin that Matt is building in their backyard and we might even put together a barbecue. I have a little bit of paperwork at the house that I need to work on today prior to my trip. Dell told me this morning that if Julia cannot give me a ride to Portland he would be more than happy to. May the best of our great Creator can offer be afforded you today and I do hope you enjoy it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice of Del to offer a ride if your other one does not work out. Happy that you got to see Rhonda and the little cabin sounds neat in the backyard.

Looks like the timeline is growing shorter and shorter. What an exciting thing !! I hope you will have some time to MSN with me while you are there.

Hugs,

Leann said...

If I am not working, I too offer up my services to take you to Portland. You'll have to fold into my little put put, but the offer holds.

I'm sure you are getting very excited about the impending trip. Take lost of pics and keep in touch!