Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Another nice day but it's going to be warm one

I woke up early this morning probably about five and decided to lay in bed for a while and I ended up getting up about 6:30 AM. I got dressed and went down to McDonald’s for coffee. Ralphie’s giving me the cold shoulder, I guess our little confrontation yesterday is still under his skin. Oh well, he’ll get over it. After delivering meals I stopped at Wells Fargo to check and see what time automatic bill pay would be deducting money from my account and have decided that I would discontinue paying on the first and the 15th as all companies have a grace period of at least 10 days. I stopped at Nancy’s florist to see Rhonda, but she is in Portland with her mom since they moved her up there to be under Kaiser coverage. It’s all about money folks never think that personal care enters the situation at all. Have a great day this is the beginning of my day off which will culminate Thursday morning when I go back to work.

No comments: