Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Wednesday my day off it did rain last night...

When I walk this morning and got up and got dressed and got ready to leave for coffee I noticed that it had rained last night I never heard it rain but it was evident when you look outside the street was wet and I was a little bit of water in the bird bath. Coffee was good and I had good conversation with Maria, back home now and it’s 10 minutes after 9 AM. I put the dryers on fluff, when it clicks off I will fold the clothes and put them away. Nothing much is scheduled for today I will watch the movie “Taken” and then later on take it back to the red box. I almost forgot on the way home I stopped at the post office and mailed the first letter to Nora and bought stamps for an additional 10, paper trails are important in the whole process.

1 comment:

Leann said...

How was the movie? Is that the one with Liam Neison?