Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Monday, August 10, 2009

Sunshine and beautiful Monday

Woke up about 6:30 AM this morning got up and got dressed went down to McDonald’s for some coffee. Ralph was there already. About 8:30 AM I left to go to the senior center and deliver meals today, I had 20 clients today. After the deliveries were over I stopped at Wells Fargo to check on automatic bill pay and I think I will be pretty simple to set up and after that I went to Lebanon water and sewer to see if they would do a yearly average payment like Northwest natural gas does, but they do not offer that service and so I asked him what would happen if I overpaid the bill that was due and they inform me that that goes into an overage account in my account and that’s the first place that my payments come from should they need to be made so that’s another way to skin the cat. The fact of the matter is once I set up Bill pay through Wells Fargo I will have access to it from anywhere in the world so it’s really not an issue. I did get a short e-mail from Nora this morning she seems tired from A combination of the weather and the work she does or stress or what. Anyway I will send her a letter back and we’ll see where that goes. Have a beautiful day enjoy yourself and do something constructive.

No comments: