Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Sunday, August 23, 2009

A beautiful Sunday and tomorrow starts a new week...

I woke up this morning before daylight and then laid there until I saw the light streaming through the bedroom window, I arose at about 6:15 AM got dressed and went down to McDonald’s. There was no one there when I got there, Ralph came in about 20 minutes later. I stayed there till about 8:15 AM and then came home. I cleaned up a few dishes and also cleaned the window ledge and those things that were on the window ledge in the kitchen and made a cup of hot chocolate which I am currently enjoying. I got most of all the housework done yesterday so I really don’t have anything that I have to do today. I didn’t hear from Cathy so I have to assume that Julie and her were busy catching up as friends normally do. I am sure they will go to church this morning and of course I have no idea of what their remaining plans are for the day. An interesting side effect of divorce is how one gets ostracized regarding family information and friend information that used to be a commonly shared thing. Not a problem for me, over the past three years I have adapted well and of course have new circles of friends that I associate with. Life goes on the battle continues some days are good and some days are better. I pray that each and every one of you enjoy today if you enjoy church I hope was a good service and if you don’t I hope you had a good time anyway.

No comments: