Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Saturday, August 22, 2009

A nice Saturday morning (I thought it was Sunday)

I woke up this morning before 6 AM and laid in bed until about 6:15 AM then I got up and got dressed and went down for coffee. Ralph was already there, not surprising to me. And so was Safeway Joe he is an interesting character. I stayed down there until about 8:20 AM then came home and on the way home I decided to wash the Toyota when I got there. So now it is nice and clean. Today I need to clean the house do my dusting and probably will vacuum also clean the counters especially in the bathrooms and the kitchen and I don’t know if I will clean the mirror today are not maybe not it doesn’t look that bad. Cathy arrives from Alabama today for her vacation I hope she’s feeling good she was starting to get some kind of a cold or something I certainly don’t want that. Anyway my hope is that all who read this have a wonderful day go do something exciting and enjoy the weekend.

1 comment:

Leann said...

Wow, I stepped right in that one.

I completely forgot about our meeting. What a wonderful friend I am huh? Perhaps you should re-evaluate that.

I hope Cathy is enjoying her visit and is indeed feeling better.