Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Monday, August 24, 2009

What a gorgeous day today is the beginning of the week Monday...

I woke up earlier than 6 AM this morning and laid in bed until about 615 at which time I got up washed my face and got dressed and then ambled down to McDonald’s for coffee. Ralphie wasn’t there yet, he came in about one half hour later. During the course of the morning’s conversations the question about where Delbert might be or what he was up to came up. I decided at that time that after I delivered meals I would go out to his house and see him. When I got to his house his Buick was in the driveway there was also a Ford high-rise van there an older one. And look like one that was wheelchair accessible. I knocked on all the doors and I hollered for him but no answer. I didn’t smell anything bad or find any bodies, so I must assume that he was with someone in their automobile. I left him a note on a piece of cardboard with the date and the time of my visit. He’s going through something right now but am not sure what it is. Having friends, means caring and caring means going out of your way sometimes to check on them and make sure that they are okay that is what friends do. Hopefully he will see the note and respond to it. If he chooses not to then I wish him the best on the path he has chosen. Hope y’all have a wonderful day today I know that is my intention and of course you know, tonight is WWE SMACKDOWN and this is following a monumental pay-per-view. I have to assume there will have been subtitle exchanges during the matches yesterday.

No comments: