Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Friday, August 14, 2009

Friday thank God it's Friday...

Woke up this morning and I was a little bit cooler over cast and looked like it may have rained just a little bit overnight. I appreciate rain now and then as it helps to settle the dust and cleanse the air. Got up about 6:10 AM got dressed and went down to McDonald’s for coffee. As you can imagine the usual suspects showed up it’s amazing the things that I don’t learn by going down there. Today the big topic of discussion was whether or not the floor tile or clean in a certain area. I had 20 clients I showed up at the senior center but by the time I left I was down to 19. I stopped at LinnCo after deliveries to cash a little bitty rebate check. One thing I noticed on 2nd St. they have eliminated the stop signs by the post office or what was the post office so we no longer have a stop there. It’s nice to know the city keeps up with changing traffic patterns. I have no pressing issues and no particular plans for the day but I believe that tomorrow morning after I get back from Jack’s place I will wash the Mini and possibly the Toyota they both need it especially after the field burning and dirt plowing that took place. Anyway my hope is that each and every one of you enjoy this lovely weekend the weather is supposed to be quite toasty tomorrow so hopefully that will play into your favor for any plans that you might have.

No comments: