Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Thursday, August 13, 2009

It's cool and Thursday... how good is that??

I was up about 6:15 AM this morning and then went down to McDonald’s for coffee and chatted with Marie for a little bit and then went down to the senior center to deliver meals that place was a zoo this morning. The weather is cooler it’s a little overcast but starting to clear now. I called Tracy at Rhodes Warden insurance and need to change where my insurance payment for the vehicles is deducted from LinnCo to Wells Fargo. I will talk to Julie the banker at Wells Fargo and ask her about international money transfers to the Philippines, I did see that they have an international funds transfer option that you can sign up for but I’m not sure at what cost. I started to talk with Lollie on MSN but she was just getting ready to fix breakfast and of course for foo foo coffee.

No comments: