Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Saturday morning is overcast but projected to be warm

I woke up this morning, and my left foot is bothering me quite a bit the Achilles tendon is very tender and makes walking very difficult however I did get out of bed get dressed and go down to McDonald’s for coffee, it would seem that old habits are hard to break. Got back home about 8:30 AM and after using the restroom decided I wanted to take a shower so now I am clean and sitting here in my pajamas with absolutely no intention on leaving the house I even had to dig up the crutches. I cannot understand this. The left foot started exactly the same way as my right foot did about a year ago, pain across the front top of the foot and then migrated back to the Achilles tendon with great tenderness but absolutely no outward signs of any trauma or any swelling or anything its just weird. If it follows the path of the right but it will go away in about a week. I just wish I knew what caused it. And don’t anyone say it’s “Old Age” *grin*. Anyway have a great day I will in spite of this. Later...

No comments: