Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Friday, August 21, 2009

Here it is Friday and it's overcast and about 25° colder.

I woke up about 6:15 AM got dressed and went to McDonald’s for coffee after coffee I went down and delivered meals, I was down to 17 clients today. After deliveries I came home and picked up my package and took a downtown and exchange it for a different package which was not a bad idea because I like the new package better than the other package... confused yet??? Me too! I wrote nor a letter and will take it down to the post office this afternoon as I missed the mail pickup here at the house. Our mailman who delivers the mail has been very sporadic regarding the times that he shows up. It’s part of the improved postal service I’m sure... probably keeps the terrorists guessing. I am instant messaging with Sister Lollie at the moment. I am not sure what time Nora will get up this afternoon. But of course I will look forward to talking to her. Lollie is so easily confused it amazes me.

1 comment:

Leann said...

She has those special men in her life to 'un' confuse her :0)