Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Thursday, seems nice so far...

Up early and down to McDonald's for coffee... Ralph is already there. Counters were dirty when I got there and the blonde behind the counter didn’t seem particularly interested in cleaning them so I took out the camera and took some pictures... the counters got cleaned quick after that. Sometimes, people just need a little incentive to do the right thing, in this case, her job. 20 clients today with 1 no show. Back home, picked up the envelope with Dr. Stevens address and the info and headed to Philomath to meet with Melissa for lunch. We went to a little diner, she says she always comes there. I had a little salad and she had this huge hamburger/bacon/everything with a monster order of tots... Now I know why. Left there at about 1pm and headed back to Wells Fargo to drop her off then over to Corvallis and my appt. with Dr. Stevens. Surgery that would remove some of the back of the tongue and the uuvulva and tonsils seems the option surgically, I told him I am going to try the weight loss approach which he said could make the difference. Headed back home now... assholes are burning the fields and plowing dust today... the sky looks like crap.

1 comment:

cathy said...

The doctor told me that if the medicine that they gave me doesn't work then we could talk about surgery and I told her that I wasn't ready for any more surgery's at this time.

I hope all things are going to go well with you.

See you soon.....