Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I'm glad it's Tuesday and I have tomorrow off Lookout Coast...

But this morning before six well not really up but I was awake, about 615 I rolled out of bed wash my face and got dressed and headed down for coffee. I was the only one there again shortly thereafter several others came in. I did talk to Julia about coming by the house a few times when I’m gone just to make sure that it’s safe and sound. Stopped in town and dropped off something they haven’t fixed and it should be done by Friday. Not too much special planning for this trip abroad, there are of course the necessary items clothing, medication, camera, etc. rather than hassle with toiletries and acceptable sizes, I will buy new once I am there. I am home now I cleaned up the kitchen ate some tomatoes that rose gave me. Now enjoying a cup of hot chocolate. To each and all enjoy today

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OK, the first Bocce Ball game of the season is over with and we won one, lost one. Not a bad start, however, we would have preferred to win

We are now enjoying the rest of the evening watching Gonzilla 2006 !! Love those shows !!

Hope your friend is dong alright.