Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Thursday, August 6, 2009

It's Thursday morning and fairly chilly

I woke up this morning about 4:30 AM or so and then went to sleep I got up at 6:10 AM got dressed and went down to McDonald’s to have coffee. From there I came back home for a little bit to take care of a personal matter and then went down to the senior center to deliver meals, I had 17 clients today. Today is overcast and it was chilly enough to require and over shirt. When I finish deliveries I decided that I would have my lunch at the senior center, it wasn’t too bad, but I passed on the desert. Once home I decided to have a brownie and some milk as my desert. I think the rest of the day will be pretty quiet.

1 comment:

Cathy said...

You probably don't think that I read your blog because I don't comment on it much, but I really do. I hope things will work out for you and Nora if that is what you want. Who knows she may be the one.

I will see you soon. It is count down time.