Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Wednesday overcast and much cooler...

When I went to bed last night it was very difficult to get to sleep it seemed that the neck pain was much more pronounced and I couldn’t seem to find a position that relieved it. Eventually though, I did fall off to sleep but it was not a restful sleep. Up this morning at 630 then down to McDonald’s for coffee. I left there a little after 8 AM after having visited with Maria for a few moments. She will be helpful in my relationship building with Nora. Nora does not have a strong command of the English language nor does she have the ability to express herself thoroughly in English. I can only imagine the difficulty she must experience. For those of you uninformed, Nora is a lady actually it’s Maria’s niece and she lists in the city of Daet in the Philippines. She is currently in Seoul Korea working as there are no jobs in the province that she lives in. We are developing a friendship which could turn into a romance and who knows what the eventual outcome may be. Sometimes life provides surprises that we don’t expect, this friendship has resulted in my applying for a passport and potentially looking at a trip to Korea yet this year. Two years ago you couldn’t have convinced me that this might be possible. One must approach life with an open mind and open heart put the past away and look forward to the future our past experiences may make us walk more gingerly as we tread the future, but it should not keep us from experiencing new things and new opportunities. The past should certainly be a well of experience but it should not be a shackling experience. Move forward albeit cautiously. On to another dismal subject, that being the current weather even though I’m sure we all appreciate the cooler temperatures. There is just something about blue sky and light fluffy clouds that invigorates the soul. I hope you all have a lovely day and that you do something that makes you feel good about yourself see you later...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

When I am in my garden checking things out, I hear a buzz here and a buzz there. With blue skies abound, caressing a gentle breeze, I look around to see a beautiful Hummingbird only a couple of feet away from my face, just darting and looking at me. Though it has happened before, it is such a surprise as if it were thanking me for it's beautiful surroundings.

It looks as those a beautiful Hummingbird is coming into your life. In our deepest sorrows, we are sometimes overwhelmed to see the beauty that God can bring to us in and at the most unusual times. Be blessed, be happy and follow the spirit of God.