Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Friday, August 7, 2009

Overcast gray and wet it's Friday!

Sleep last night was interrupted numerous times trying to get comfortable. I awoke just after daylight and then later in bed until about 6:10 AM at which time I got up got dressed and went to McDonald’s. At about 8:35 AM I left to go to the senior center to deliver meals for the last day this week. Tori had added one more so I had a total of 18 clients today. A few rain drops here and there but nothing to worry about however if the sky is any indication we will see more before the sun sets. I really believe that going to physical therapy for the issue of my neck has created more pain and less relief than I had before. The hardest part remains waiting for that are all just appointment in his evaluation and then whatever the eventual proposed solution is maybe they will prescribe some type of pain medication I rather hope so. And then, if you can believe it, my stupid right foot started hurting like the left one did about eight months ago almost coinciding with the change of weather. Anyhow, my my optimism remains high and I know that this will eventually pass I just wish there were less pebbles on the path that I travel barefoot on.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You need to carry some nice soft cotton balls with you on the paths you follow. Just throw em, and hope on the nice soft cloud !!! Your neck won't hurt as much.

No rain drops here today. It was nice though with a high of 84˚ Tomorrow will be warmer and warmer and warmer !! Balder Dash...Not looking forward to that.

Take care of that neck as much as possibly.

Leann said...

My mom had the same issue as far as creating more pain. They put her in physical therapy and it got much worse. Surgery should have been the order of the day first. I truly hope you get some relief Dennis and enjoy your weekend.