Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Well here it is Sunday the end of the week and quite a bit cooler...

I got up about 7 AM this morning went down to McDonald’s, Ralph was already there. He was in a particularly argumentative mood today so when he left to go home I was not particularly sad to see him go. In speaking to my friend Del, I’ve concluded that should Ralph end up wrecking this car, I will not help him find a replacement again. I think that it would be enabling him and I fear not so much for him but for those around him. I would have compassion in my heart for the fact that he would no longer be mobile in the sense of having his own transportation, but I would feel better knowing that the rest of the population would be safer in the long run.
There comes a time when friends must intervene in the behalf of those who choose not to make sensible decisions on their own. I know he would never pass a driving test. Del and I went out for breakfast had apple trees restaurant and we both had a half order of biscuits and gravy. I’m not sure what today will hold as far as activities go, but will make the best of it either way.

No comments: