Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Yet another Sunday, overcast and cooler.

well is up about 6:15 AM got dressed and headed down to McDonald’s for coffee, Ralph was already there and then the rest of the usual suspects came in shortly thereafter we sat around and chatted for a while then I got ready to leave it was about 9:00 AM and I decided to stop by at the dollar store and see if my atomic balls came in yet, they hadn’t, it’s only been two months now. I just finished a nice e-mail to Nora, I spoke to her last night for an hour and 28 minutes I couldn’t believe it when I looked at my phone and saw the amount of time. It’s difficult to communicate across cultural lines when the other person doesn’t have a complete comprehension of English and I have literally no comprehension of Tagalog. Communications for me are best accomplished via e-mail which also gives Nora the opportunity to have her sister who is conversant in English to look at it and make sure that it is understood the way it is written. I am excited about the budding relationship and also the trip to Korea. Hopefully my passport will arrive by the end of this month. Life has thrown me out another curve, it has put me in a place where new opportunities abound perhaps happiness lurks around the next corner. I have always disliked being alone and it was never my plan. With God’s help I believe that something good and permanent can arise from this relationship. At least I hope so. I certainly hope y’all have a wonderful day it is cooler today the potential for rain is there which we certainly could use a little bit. I hope happiness floods into your day today and brings a smile to your face.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Brother,

It is a great thing to have true happiness in your life. There is nothing in life that can replace that, so if it comes, treat it like a valuable jewel. Pay Special attention making it the number one spot in your life.

Like a beautiful budding flower, give it plenty of attention and love and it will bloom forever !