Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Well, I'm pretty happy that it's Tuesday and I have tomorrow off...

I woke to a cooler lower temperature and morning the time was about 6:30 AM last night was not a good nights sleep wise but I’m becoming used to it. Off to McDonald’s for coffee and after that meal delivery. Two new clients on the route today one is brand-new and the other one is a renew. I really like most of my clients they are nice people, John Harner gave me a honey dew melon today, that was nice. After deliveries I went down to Bi—Mart to check my numbers and none of them came up and from there I walked down to RadioShack which will now be known as the shack and there was nothing there to interest me either. Back home now, I’ve stripped the bed to launder the sheets and I folded and put away laundry from a load I did yesterday afternoon. Doesn’t my life sound exciting? Hmmmmm, I thought so. Dear Leann, this is just for you if you have started your new blog would you be opposed to me reading it? If so I understand if you wouldn’t mind, why don’t you e-mail me a link to it. Thanks kiddo, hope you have a great day!.

2 comments:

Leann said...

Hi Dennis,

I have not started the new blog as of yet. It is in the works. As soon as I get it up and running I'll e-mail the link to you.

Hope you have an awesome afternoon! Mine is being spent cleaning house. Oh joy.

Unknown said...

Sounds like all in all, you had an Ok day. I just came in from the backyard and it is 9:05. I found a new task to do out there. I have decided that the red brick trim was dull and unexciting, so I had Gareth get me a can or clear, shiny spray and I have started the project of spraying them. Jeeeeeeeeez, it is really turning out nice. gives it a face lift that actually works !

Gareth and I are going to be jumping in the pool for sure tomorrow !! Can't wait as I have missed swimming and splashing around !!

It's great that you have both of your appointments scheduled regarding your neck. I will be so happy for you if there is a fix and it works out good.

Best wishes on that.

Love..........