Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Monday, August 3, 2009

Week began this day and warm it is...

I got a little bit later this morning was about 7 AM, had down for coffee at McDonald’s and got there the same time Ralph did. He was wearing a new T-shirt that Johnny had brought him from Alaska. Left about 8:10 AM to come home and print out a message for the UPS delivery guy then off to the senior center to deliver meals. 14 total clients today, Tori told me she will be increasing my route as there are other routes who are heavier than mine. On the way back in after deliveries I stopped and made a deposit at LinnCo. Back home now, having some toast and orange juice as a belated breakfast. Hope everyone has a great day myself included.

No comments: