Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Well it's the 10th of Sept and I am amazed at how quickly time is passing...

Hi everyone... having a wonderful visit here in Seoul, not a place I would choose to live, too many people and the weather is just not my cup of tea... Nora and I will be completing some necessary paperwork this weekend in preperation of submitting her fiance visa package. Perhaps we will be able to escape to a little park this weekend, who knows. I've been contemplating how difficult it will be leaving her on the 29th. As with all who find themselves newly in love, the pain will be acute, but I will deal... the wait after I back home will be worse. I managed to lose a good friend this week. Sometimes we just can't hold on I guess. I do wish her the absolute best that life has to offer, she deserves it. To the rest of you who may wander thru my post from time to time I wish you the best and hope as you read this your day is going well... Later on...

No comments: