Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Another pretty sunday...

Up about 7am and then to McDonald's for coffee with the guys. Stayed till a little after 9am then off to MegaFoods for some pepper and a 9v battery. Dropped $15 for those two items... my, how prices have shot up since the last time I bought pepper... of course, I like the course ground so it is a little more. Less grinding, more cost??? Anyway, a beautiful day awaits those who would venture out.. I hope my friend in Corvallis doesn’t have to sleep thru it as I know she loves the sunshine. May God bless all.

1 comment:

Leann said...

Your Corvallis gal is up and enjoying the sunshine, albight wrapped up to deflect the cold.

Enjoy your Sunday Dennis.