Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Monday, October 12, 2009

A very chilly Monday

I woke this morning to a very chilly day the temperature was about 28.5° but the weather was fair perhaps a little bit overcast. I stayed at McDonald’s till about 9:00 AM then went to Meals on Wheels to deliver meals for my clients. After deliveries I stopped at the Lebanon school District to find out what I could about getting Joyce and Kenneth enrolled in school when they get here. They will probably require some type of assessment test to find out where they will need to be placed. Back home and had a message from Filipino visa services, they now require complete copies of each divorce judgment. I will need to get those for both Diann and Venita. I called the courthouse but the clerk I need to talk to won't be there until tomorrow. I will be there at 1 PM tomorrow to get the required paperwork.
I checked with the Filipina Visa Service and they told me the rest of the package looked great and upon receipt of the decrees they will forward to the USCISf for processing. Life is lookin good now... Just another Day in Dodge.

No comments: