Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Is a nice day today but very cold...

I walked to the alarm on my phone this morning at 6:15 AM and placed a call to the Philippines... which is now going to be my daily routine so that I can wish nor a good nights sleep as she is going to bed as I am waking up. I know it’s funny, to see somebody in what used to be called stages of puppy love I suppose mine of course is a more advanced situation than that but the feelings are still the same the fluttering of the heart and the quickening of the pulse. I don’t really care how it’s described, I enjoy the feeling and I feel so fortunate to have recaptured the ability to love. My fondest hope would be that each and every one of you experience some degree of this feeling. Anyway today is a day to spend inside I don’t have much to do considering all my housework is done and the laundry is done so I think perhaps I’ll read the paper and maybe enjoy the race at Martinsville. Have a wonderful day everyone, tomorrow is turn and burn.

No comments: