Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Monday, October 26, 2009

Monday wet, wetter and soaked!

I woke this morning about 4:30am and then went back to sleep and was gently aroused by the alarm on my phone. Of course that is my calling to dial Nora's number in the Philippines and wish her a good night. She had great news, her Taiwan’s security clearance came yesterday and also a letter from me so she was in an extremely good mood. After I hung up with her I went down to McDonald’s for coffee, stayed there until about 8:45am and then went to the senior center to prepare to deliver meals. While I was there the sky opened up and dumped about a ton of rain. I pretty much got wet on every delivery, and I had two more deliveries today for a total of 18. After deliveries I stopped at the Lebanon dog and had an order of biscuits and gravy... after checking calories for that meal I’m very glad I only have it once every couple of weeks. That pretty much ate up all my spare calories for today. Back home now watching it rain and of course waiting for the mail to arrive to see if I get anything from the islands. I hope y’all can stay dry today, but if you have to be out in this stuff dress appropriately.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Maybe it would be worth it to invest in a good raincoat !!! I have heard a rumor that they can keep you dry !!

Ha, ha, the joke is on you for today. It is sunny here with an expected hight of 75˚ The next few days, however, will be in the 60"s.

Great that you got those nice letters today. Love, L

Leann said...

It's good to hear things are progressing towards Nora making it here to the States.